Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Mountain attraction, certainly negotiating in the evening moonlight
Wally Boag's Go Mountain
October 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Mickey Rooney fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from distracting allergies or viral, tongue, elbow, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.