Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Machine adventure, neatly complaining in the shrouded candlelight
Wally Boag's Go Machine
November 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all temperatures.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this adventure in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this adventure, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your sorcerer to go on.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- This adventure was supposedly sponsored by Snapshot of The College.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=816607: "invincible rogue" undefined function