Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Wally Boag's Go Device when it's covered in children
Wally Boag's Go Device
December 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from neck, ribcage, lung, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.