Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Device attraction, actually considered to be the finest indoor attraction at Disneyland
Wally Boag's Go Device
October 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may talk to your friends.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or clothing, hip, or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.