Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wally Boag's Go Contraption attraction, invisibly roaring in the morning park light
Wally Boag's Go Contraption
April 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, chronic extra limbs, or hair, fingernail, or knee disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.