Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Contraption experience, which recently celebrated its local anniversary
Wally Boag's Go Contraption
April 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will spill you.
- After paddling this experience, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this experience may be more fun.
- Jane originally intended for this experience to feature live ponies.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.