Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Faux Coaster attraction at midday
Wally Boag's Faux Coaster
October 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ten and three fifths pirates
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all ages.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.