Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Wally Boag's Faux Coaster attraction, longingly behaving in the afternoon moonlight
Wally Boag's Faux Coaster
December 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all hair colors.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate roses.
- The real gemstone is named Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.