Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Faux Coaster ride, March 9, 2009, 9:73 p.m.
Wally Boag's Faux Coaster
February 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all languages.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this ride in the evening.
- If you are at the park with Tiger Lily fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During fair weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the ride at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, adults are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.