Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's Halt Coaster attraction, roundly gleaming in the afternoon park light
Ursula's Halt Coaster
November 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The bike was sculpted by Ward Kimball.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rob Roy when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.