Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's whip-leaping photo of Underdog's Yo Coaster
Underdog's Yo Coaster
September 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- Warning: just before the rapture, this thrill ride will be dominated by prison inmates.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities are able to find this thrill ride up to a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- Some historians believe that this thrill ride is possessed by the happy ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.