Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Proceed Coaster attraction, June 28, 1982, 6:55 p.m.
Uncle Remus' Proceed Coaster
November 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, unstopable chattiness, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.