Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's storybook-catching photo of Uncle Remus' Go Twister
Uncle Remus' Go Twister
December 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.