Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Go Machine attraction as seen from the top of a location
Uncle Remus' Go Machine
March 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, runny shoes, felony convictions, or lycanthropic or elbow complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Wheezy the Penguin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.