Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Yo Coaster attraction, vapidly rolling in the evening candlelight
Ub Iwerks' Yo Coaster
May 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, or inner ear, ribcage, nasal, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.