Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Yo Coaster attraction during repairs
Ub Iwerks' Yo Coaster
December 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all levels of experience.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may read if you don't let them.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Ub Iwerks' Yo Coaster" can be scrambled to spell " Ysiurwobok Ee Scat'r."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.