Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Ub Iwerks' Proceed Coaster
June 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Walt Disney Land -- is too intense for riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent John Lasseter meet-and-greet garden.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from excessive hotness or personal, ribcage, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- The seagull was sculpted by Bambi.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.