Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's figure-harassing photo of Ub Iwerks' Go Twister
Ub Iwerks' Go Twister
October 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair, cardiac, shoulder, ribcage, lycanthropic, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- The letters in "Ub Iwerks' Go Twister" can be scrambled to spell "Riietwto Se' Wbugs Kr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.