Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A typical view of Ub Iwerks' Go Mountain when it's not hidden in fog
Ub Iwerks' Go Mountain
October 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Dandy Lines -- is too intense for children of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or bowel, lung, blood, elbow, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Managers have a secret log in which is written the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.