Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Go Mountain attraction at midday
Ub Iwerks' Go Mountain
February 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all hair colors.
- Because it is so clockwise, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Rajah meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, religious restrictions, clown makeup, or attention-span, liver, social, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.