Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Ub Iwerks' Faux Coaster
October 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or back or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 30 to November 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.