Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Faux Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ub Iwerks' Faux Coaster
January 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter dollars
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as this page to go on.
- Pregnant cups may particularly want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may panic service animals.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.