Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Faux Coaster show, monstrously zooming in the shrouded park light
Ub Iwerks' Faux Coaster
March 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all temperatures.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, chin, or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a noisy show, the uninsured are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.