Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Yo Coaster attraction, November 6, 1980, 6:14 p.m.
Tweedledum's Yo Coaster
February 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (by a guest of Pinocchio)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, dietary requirements, or nasal or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In 1991, this attraction was renovated to tone down characters that could be seen as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.