Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Proceed Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tweedledum's Proceed Coaster
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, contain something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Slinky Dog interaction thingy.
- Pregnant bands should avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.