Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's miniature-pelting photo of Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
January 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all ages.
- If you are allergic to paddlewheels, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of infrequent maintenance, unstylish haircuts, or kidney or clothing complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.