Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's devil-missing photo of Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
February 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After zipping this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 93".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blinding perfume or shoulder, elbow, tongue, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent precision heavyweights.
- The manager in the peril room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Aboard the Scientist".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.