Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Halt Coaster attraction, greedily closing in the morning park light
Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
February 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Donald Duck originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live seagulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.