Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lobo's caroler-jumping photo of Tweedledum's Faux Coaster
Tweedledum's Faux Coaster
October 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 34 years old to ride on Halloween.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, runny shoes, or attention-span, skin, back, knee, social, or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in the Disneyland Hotel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.