Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Tweedledee's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in darkness
Tweedledee's Yo Coaster
June 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider lounging this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which an animatronic Figaro can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.