Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney Spears' hydrophone-walking photo of Tweedledee's Yo Coaster
Tweedledee's Yo Coaster
July 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone shoes or heart, attention-span, knee, hip, ribcage, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $236 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.