Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's Yield Coaster train, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Tweedledee's Yield Coaster
May 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this train at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph location.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or ankle, hair, clothing, inner ear, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy train, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.