Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tweedledee's Go Twister ride as seen from the top of London
Tweedledee's Go Twister
June 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Ride may be too frightening for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, children are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.