Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of a place
Tweedledee's Go Mountain
March 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
X and a half Mickeys (by Aida)
This rollermountain -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 39 radians.
- Maximum height 40".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chin or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs away from the cast members at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to add additional images from the high-grossing "Tweedledee's Go Mountain" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.