Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Faux Coaster attraction, haughtily considered to be the only Smoky attraction at Disneyland
Tweedledee's Faux Coaster
December 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, heart, or ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.