Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Stop Coaster attraction during construction
Tuck's Stop Coaster
October 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with rough walnuts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or hip complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- One of the fireplaces was created to age as a tribute to Tony Baxter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christopher Robin when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.