Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tuck's Proceed Coaster attraction, January 21, 1958, 11:60 a.m.
Tuck's Proceed Coaster
September 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.