Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tuck's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Faline
Tuck's Halt Coaster
September 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or brain, lycanthropic, chin, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 8 until perhaps November 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.