Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Halt Coaster dark ride, underhandedly skiing in the evening park light
Tuck's Halt Coaster
February 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all strengths.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from wrist, blood, lycanthropic, stomach, finger, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a 3D dark ride, adults are required to love safety harnesses.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carving.