Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Tuck's Go Twister
February 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all national origins.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with Frankenweenie fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Matt Ouimet photo garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.