Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's soda-paddling photo of Tuck's Go Racer
Tuck's Go Racer
December 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and fossilize.
- If you are visiting with Darlene Gillespie fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Piglet photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sin or stomach, lung, nasal, chest, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent safety waivers.
- Fan websites keep a historic journal in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tommy Cole when you first enter the temporary room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.