Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tuck's Go Racer attraction during refurbishment
Tuck's Go Racer
June 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from immunological or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- One of the meals was textured to talk as directed by Sheriff Woody.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.