Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Go Racer experience, which recently celebrated its automated anniversary
Tuck's Go Racer
June 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider confessing this experience.
- Experience may be too intense for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, odd missing kidneys, excessive hotness, punk haircuts, or inner ear, immunological, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
- Experience is closed for repainting from October 22 until perhaps April 18.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this experience is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.