Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tuck's Go Machine attraction at midday
Tuck's Go Machine
August 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Interactive Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to enjoy this attraction more than a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's immitation instructions, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the wrong desk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.