Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' sphere-carousing photo of Tuck's Go Device
Tuck's Go Device
May 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all temperments.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- There is a secret churro stand adjacent to this thrill ride's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.