Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's patent-sweeping photo of Tuck's Faux Coaster
Tuck's Faux Coaster
April 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all strengths.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a serious attendee.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fluctuating blood pressure, or chin, leg, wrist, inner ear, or hip complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or blogging permitted.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.