Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tuck's Faux Coaster attraction, July 15, 1970, 9:69 p.m.
Tuck's Faux Coaster
April 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.