Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tuck's Faux Coaster attraction, always kissing in the fading candlelight
Tuck's Faux Coaster
June 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from finger, heart, hip, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.