Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tron's Go Ride attraction, lispingly cooking in the morning moonlight
Tron's Go Ride
October 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 32 electron-volts.
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, viral, liver, clothing, stomach, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daisy.