Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tron's Go Mountain attraction, December 6, 1991, 1:20 a.m.
Tron's Go Mountain
June 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 11 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.