Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tron's Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Tron's Go Mountain
December 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all temperatures.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may dazzle if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 5 through February 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.