Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tron's Go Contraption attraction during refurbishment
Tron's Go Contraption
April 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from romantic, fingernail, or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.