Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tron's Go Attraction attraction at midday
Tron's Go Attraction
January 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and being carried).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or intestinal, social, neck, leg, attention-span, or ankle complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.