Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wacky view of Tron's Faux Coaster when it's not covered in darkness
Tron's Faux Coaster
December 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After creeping this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to forget about this attraction just a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, low blood pressure, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.