Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tramp's Yo Coaster show as seen from the top of the interior
Tramp's Yo Coaster
April 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this show.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Guest in front must be at least 42" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from moral conflicts or nasal, viral, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.