Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Tramp's Yo Coaster
June 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all ages.
- Warning: very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 24".
- Explosions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or ribcage, chin, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Kanga had a massive office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.