Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Roger Rabbit's game-zooming photo of Tramp's Yo Coaster
Tramp's Yo Coaster
August 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Andy Davis fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Barbie photo area.
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" (without stretching) tall.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tramp's Yo Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.