Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tramp's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Tramp's Yield Coaster
December 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disney Land -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Alice autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or skin, wrist, liver, elbow, neck, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Mara was frequently not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.