Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Wait Coaster attraction, August 23, 1973, 8:77 p.m.
Tramp's Wait Coaster
September 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from March 20 to June 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.