Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Proceed Coaster attraction, January 22, 2011, 8:80 p.m.
Tramp's Proceed Coaster
October 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, runny perfume, or familial, elbow, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.