Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Halt Coaster attraction, violently bouncing in the afternoon sunlight
Tramp's Halt Coaster
March 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may work if you don't let them.
- Before departing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- Special effects may be too boring for young wimps.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.