Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Halt Coaster attraction, stutteringly pelting in the fading sunlight
Tramp's Halt Coaster
June 13, 2002
As short as Wally Boag's toe
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider shifting this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to participate.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 9 to May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.