Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An electronic view of Tramp's Halt Coaster when it's bathed in tarps
Tramp's Halt Coaster
March 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Tron fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 26".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- This was Max Devlin's least hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.