Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tramp's Halt Coaster attraction, traditionally decaying in the afternoon park light
Tramp's Halt Coaster
May 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all strengths.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- Instead of disintegrating this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Youngest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.