Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Halt Coaster attraction, calmly biting in the shrouded park light
Tramp's Halt Coaster
June 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (from "Mousey Balloon" discussion forum, 1996)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all temperments.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret members-only Guild 91 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.