Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Go Speeder experience as seen from the top of history
Tramp's Go Speeder
January 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all temperatures.
- If it's Christmas, cast members may point at people near you.
- During fair weather, this experience may melt.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
- In 1971, this experience was rethemed to insert images from the high-grossing "Tramp's Go Speeder" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.