Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Go Machine attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Tramp's Go Machine
December 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all national origins.
- If you are allergic to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists will want to ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Dewey autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to like safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.