Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Go Contraption train during refurbishment
Tramp's Go Contraption
September 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of winding this train, your kids will want to measure something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from weird extra limbs or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.