Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tramp's Go Contraption attraction during repairs
Tramp's Go Contraption
December 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Two dollars (according to www.YenSid.com)
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Guild 79 hideaway -- the only place in Indiana where arm is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tiana when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.