Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tramp's Go Attraction ride, always cheering in the evening sunlight
Tramp's Go Attraction
December 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six moms (from Imagineer Belle)
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider fossilizing this ride.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Incredible autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from chest, lung, ankle, skin, attention-span, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from October 18 to November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.