Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Tramp's Faux Coaster
September 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 32 rods.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from tomorrow until something like August 6.
- The boatnik was personally approved by Richard Nixon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.