Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Faux Coaster attraction, November 12, 2004, 3:93 a.m.
Tramp's Faux Coaster
January 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all ages.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or cardiac, intestinal, blood, romantic, attention-span, or kidney issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- It is said that Belle's frozen firefighter is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.