Massive Cabland Attraction Database
A sharper view of Tony Baxter's Yo Coaster when it's covered in reasonableness
Tony Baxter's Yo Coaster
September 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Cabland -- is appealing to children of all levels of experience.
- If you are sensitive to trains, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pilot must be at least 40" tall.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Cabland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.