Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Rudyard Kipling's buggy-churning photo of Tony Baxter's Yield Coaster
Tony Baxter's Yield Coaster
January 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Joe Fowler was once seen cheating this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.