Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Wait Coaster attraction, December 30, 1957, 8:05 p.m.
Tony Baxter's Wait Coaster
July 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all heights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, back, elbow, stomach, attention-span, or shoulder problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.