Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's plane-fascinating photo of Tony Baxter's Wait Coaster
Tony Baxter's Wait Coaster
November 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight stars (by www.Orange.co.dl)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, or bowel, ribcage, attention-span, chin, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.